Tiny Dangerous Dungeons Tiny Dangerous Dungeons

Good game, fluent controls and nicely setup. Only thing bothering me is that the last checkpoint should be just AT the final door instead having to go through lot of enemies everytime, and the spider boss is just impossible! you have to focus so hard on NOT hitting the spikes when you hit the spider and at the same time think about the spider fire'ing as well as not getting hit by it. I didn't finish the boss but the game structure was nice, reminded me a lot on Gameboy :)

Ripple Dot Zero Ripple Dot Zero

it's a kick ass game although I have to say that you are HEAVILY influenced by Sonic ;D...

Aidan's Wonder mini demo Aidan's Wonder mini demo

This would have been a great game RIP

the skullkid the skullkid

Great game today as it was back in 2002, Rest in Piece Chance.. To those who don't realize, read Toms post "The skullkid".

Slime Laboratory Slime Laboratory

Like it although isn't this just a variant of GISH made by Bluebaby(Edmund McMillen)

Pico's School DX Pico's School DX

Amazing remake, i remember the original one and think about it He did that one in if i remember correctly Flash 4! without Actionscripting to the max like we can do today haha That in itself is IMPRESSIVE. I still if you play this one it's easy compared to the original one because everything is way to fast for people's computers today.. Loved it :)

Pico's School 2 Pico's School 2

Kind of new this since you told me through PM year ago that you wanted to create this game differently and it was such an undertaking that you werent sure you could do it. You wanted to make sure you could go through with it.. I clicked it anyway, a man can dream.

The Excruciating Quiz The Excruciating Quiz

A bad version of the impossible quiz that is around here somewhere, the whole clicking that part of the screen, put your mouse here.. If you wan't to make it good then you should improve the graphics a lot and try to make the questions not just some gibberish like "bill cosby"

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

WOW that music soundtrack is something i have missed from the portal since the old days!.. What is the theme not the remix the original theme used on the portal site...

Milk Competition Milk Competition

It's kind of short the graphics is good other then that it's basically clicking game with graphics in it..