All 11 art Reviews

Dogtooth in a Bar Dogtooth in a Bar

This looks awesome like everything you do, but seeing how it's 2014 already and this is dated 2009. I think it's safe to say you dropped the project of this game didn't you.

Dad vs. Bitey Dad vs. Bitey

How is this possible!, Man i wish i could learn how to draw like that!...needless to say AWESOME!

Super Hamster-Man thing Super Hamster-Man thing

What one reviewer said

It's a great picture and it resembles so much the graphic from Team Fortress 2

Grassland Grassland

Simply beautiful

This is simply beautiful i love how you made the grass, im guessing you did brush settings for the grass, love the look i think of a pretty lonely night looking at it, the mist in the distance :)

beyondmight responds:

thats what i was going for.

Frosty Frosty

Yeah i scouted the new one you made because it was actually good, i hope to see more of that from you, different colors and different constructions. This one, although its quite arty just doesnt spark my interest like your clean cut purple one. I really don't like when people overuse "bevel and emboss" "shadows" "glows" and other stuff in photoshop. You got my vote and good luck ;) scout well and fair.

Purple Music Purple Music

Well :)

If this really is your art which im hoping it is because otherwise you just might get me unscouted and terminated so if this really is your art it is damn good, why it's not getting noticed is beyond me because i love the illustration, Im guessing Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator? Anyway this definently belongs to the ART PORTAL like anything else that deserves the attention, good luck with future artwork.

FlawOfInsanity responds:

Thanks, a small microscopic but was done in Illustrator, I need to learn up on it seeing as I prefer Photoshop a lot more. But thanks for the CC.

MOAS17 MOAS17

Loooooooooove it!

I love the unique vectors, i know that you did trace the original image but i see that you just went all out on the background making it look a bit cartoony, and the person you must have spent quite the time filling the face area with all diffrent kinds of colors. Scouted for sure, bring more of the good stuff :) well worth it :)

Midnight Walk in SML Midnight Walk in SML

Now THATS Pixels

Haha im loving this pixels graphic, i think it would make some sick ass 90's low budget one map game :D just for the quality and how you must have spent some time on filling in the pixels it definently got me..

Danigan responds:

why thank you my good friend. I would do a game but I lack the skills in programming. lol.