Baman: The Animated series Baman: The Animated series

This was awesome, and to just point out to this guy below me that obviously doesn't understand how this works, this was not plagiarism this was a parody of Batman, a P-A-R-O-D-Y. This reminded me on the batman intro it was that well done, did you retrace an old episode of batman?

hoodboy33 responds:

yeah - i used gifs of the intro to get the movements perfect and the original storyboards for backgrounds - I just rotoscoped everything!! making the backgrounds on flash was a bit tricky, with only the gradient tool - but i wanted everything from batman's world to be genuine, only to be interrupted by baman

Thanks for the comment :)

My Brothers an Irishman! My Brothers an Irishman!

It is astonishing to see where you came from in 2004 to what you are in 2015 man. It is insane how much you have grown as a respected animator! kudos

ThisActuallyHappensALot ThisActuallyHappensALot

I love the animation, it reminds me a lot on Charlie Brown! but it looks great!

Tiny Dangerous Dungeons Tiny Dangerous Dungeons

Good game, fluent controls and nicely setup. Only thing bothering me is that the last checkpoint should be just AT the final door instead having to go through lot of enemies everytime, and the spider boss is just impossible! you have to focus so hard on NOT hitting the spikes when you hit the spider and at the same time think about the spider fire'ing as well as not getting hit by it. I didn't finish the boss but the game structure was nice, reminded me a lot on Gameboy :)

Ripple Dot Zero Ripple Dot Zero

it's a kick ass game although I have to say that you are HEAVILY influenced by Sonic ;D...

Aidan's Wonder mini demo Aidan's Wonder mini demo

This would have been a great game RIP

_=Hooligan=_ _=Hooligan=_

Frábært!, Ão/oog sé að þú hefur ákveðið að eyða meiri tÃ-ma Ã- Audio portalið en á Movie portalið á newgrounds, hehe ég er aðeins að opna Newgrounds aftur eftir 6 ára hlé. Er að vinna Ã- smá leik eða hugmynd að leik :D..

5 stjörnur þar sem þú ert nú Ãslendingur og þetta er kick ass!

Mad World Cover Mad World Cover

I find it

I find this better version then by Gary Jules, really its an amazing version, im actually going to burn this one instead of the Gary Jules on a CD to listen in my car, hope that is okey :).

Doom 2 Remix Doom 2 Remix

By the way

i not gonna go out of my way and blam you but i am willing to go ;D out of my way to correct the guy ;D below me.. you may scream and shout but i can slam into your face that DJ REDLIGHT is not a Girl its a GUY you JACKASS adioz ;)

ninboy90 responds:

Woopdeedo Your'e talking to the wrong person pal.

Dogtooth in a Bar Dogtooth in a Bar

This looks awesome like everything you do, but seeing how it's 2014 already and this is dated 2009. I think it's safe to say you dropped the project of this game didn't you.

Dad vs. Bitey Dad vs. Bitey

How is this possible!, Man i wish i could learn how to draw like that!...needless to say AWESOME!

Super Hamster-Man thing Super Hamster-Man thing